The new generation of thermographic films for dry printing with high contrast and high optical density Drystar DT 2B is designed to provide high contrast and high optical density in the production of high-quality diagnostic images on printers AGFA DRYSTAR 5300, DRYSTAR 5500 series.
1. Specifications & Features Blue base Low fog ≤0.08 High sharpness Average slope 2.5 ±0.5 Thermal sensitivity 10~30 High max density ≥3.00 Thickness 195μm Bright tone
2. Heat sensitive, safe light: It's heat sensitive, and can be processed under room light since the film was not sensitive to light.
3. Processing: The film can be directly printed by AGFA thermal printer to get ideal image.
4. Conditions of usage: The best condition of usage as following: Temperature 18aC--24ac, humidity 50%--65%RH
5. Storage: Please store the film in cool and dry place without dust. Keep away from direct sunlight, acid or alkaline gas. Details as follows: 1) Temperature and humidity: temperature 10°C --23°C, humidity 30% --65%RH, keep away from the heat resource. 2)Gas: There are no hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, sulfur dioxide, formaldehyde, and any other alkaline gas, etc. 3)Pile: Please keep film upright to avoid the bad influence cause by pressure.
Place of Origin
Drystar DT2 B
Online technical support
Packing & Delivery
100 sheets per box;
5 boxes per carton;
opp bag/Aluminum foil bag
THREESTARS is a specialist manufacturer of kiosk and keypads for over 10 years, which are applied to government agencies, bank, real estate, exhibition center, shopping mall, schools, hospitals, hotels, travel, station, telecom, library, entertainment